Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Tchad : Zones de Moyen d'Existence Dominanates et Etablissements Humains (17 octobre 2018)
- Nombre de personnes supplémentaire en situation d'Insécurité Alimentaire en cas de choc (17 octobre 2018)
- ECHO Factsheet – Chad – October 2018
- DTM Point de suivi des flux de population - Situation de la Migratoire au Nord du Tchad Dashboard #18 Période : Septembre 2018
Accra, Sep 08, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- A two-day meeting on how to enhance information on aid flows between donors and recipient countries to ensure predictability and easy monitoring of the use of resources opened in Accra on Tuesday.
The workshop which is being held under the auspices of the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) is an attempt by stakeholders to make information about aid flows more available and accessible to all stakeholders, particularly partner countries.
Representatives of partner countries from West and Central Africa, and Civil Society …
LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - Hunger and starvation among African children could be eliminated for $5 billion, the head of the World Food Programme (WFP) said on Tuesday.
By Peter Apps
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Africa's farmers have produced more than expected despite locust plagues and drought, but that is cold comfort to the continent's countless refugees with no cash to pay, or aid agencies whose funding has dried up.
"We are looking at a very serious situation," United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) spokesman Ramin Rafirasme, told Reuters from Senegal.
The WFP says it saw donations for Africa vanish almost completely in January, after the tsunami that devastated the Indian Ocean region, forcing it to cut back on how …