Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- MSF hands over medical programmes in Am Timan
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Octobre 2018
- Tchad : Présence opérationnelle des partenaires (3W) - octobre 2018
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
10 September, 2010
New Zealand will contribute $1 million to the World Food Programme's response to serious food shortages in the Sahel region of West Africa, Foreign Minister Murray McCully announced today.
"Severe drought in West Africa has led to crop failures and stock losses which have put more than 10 million people at risk of malnutrition and starvation," Mr McCully said.
"The situation is accentuated by high food prices, and the fact that the affected countries are among the poorest in the world.
"New Zealand's contribution …