Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad: Tableau de bord humanitaire (au 31 septembre 2018)
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
Submitted by Mike on Wed, 03/02/2010 - 13:48
Africa's livestock producers are bucking a trend, by proving resilient to climate change and generating huge economic benefits for their nations and regions, say researchers in a book published today by the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) and SOS Sahel.
It shows how pastoralism is a major economic player and contributor to many African economies and one whose importance is only set to grow as climate change takes hold.
"Pastoralists manage complex webs of profitable cross-border trade and draw …