Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad : Impact de la crise nigériane dans la région du Lac Rapport de Situation n° 31 (14/12/2018)
- West and Central Africa: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 – 10 December 2018)
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- Tchad : Présence physique des partenaires (Qui a un bureau où) - Décembre 2018
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire (novembre 2018)
Massawa, 15 November 2007 - President Isaias Afwerki received and held talks in Massawa yesterday with the delegations of Libya, the United Nations and the African Union.
In the meeting with the Libyan delegation, the President and Dr. Ali Al-Trieki, Head of African Affairs, discussed the Darfur peace process and the stage it has reached, as well as the steps that should be taken in the future.
Tripoli, 24 August 2007 - In line with the agreement reached among Eritrea, Libya, Chad and Sudan on February 2007 to improve relations between Sudan and Chad, the high-level meeting of the Eritrean, Libyan, Chadian and Sudanese Military and Security Committee was held in Tripoli on August 22 and 23.
The Committee assessed the efforts being exerted, the present stable security and military situation between Chad and Sudan and the improved relations between the two countries.