Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Décembre 2018
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/12/2018)
- Chad - N'Djamena - Base map (16 January 2019)
- De nouveaux réfugiés nigérians arrivent au Tchad
- Carte de nouveaux déplacements internes dans la province du Lac, 17 janvier 2019
Air Serv recently celebrated the grand opening of Hangar II, doubling its hangar capacity at Entebbe International Airport in Uganda. With a 32m clear span and an 11m tail door, the new facility can accommodate aircraft as large as the Embraer 175. The roughly 1,900m2 structure also features six shops/storerooms on the hangar floor level, as well as six air conditioned offices and a conference room on the mezzanine level.
WARRENTON, VIRGINIA (June 1, 2011): Air Serv's programs in Chad were renewed for another year by both of the US Government agencies that support them. The Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (BPRM) renewed its grant to Air Serv for a full year beginning today, and the US Agency for International Development, Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) renewed its grant through March 31, 2012.
Crisis in Chad increases demand for humanitarian air services
Warrenton, Virginia 8 February 2008 - An Air Serv International Twin Otter aircraft arrived yesterday in Abeche, Chad from Entebbe, Uganda.
Heavy fighting continued in Chad's capital, N'Djamena today between anti-government rebels and the Chad National Army. Air Serv International's Chad country director, finance manager, and an aircraft engineer, who were in N'Djamena when the fighting broke out, were all evacuated safely. Aircraft engineer Elish Gokavi is now in Entebbe, Uganda, and CD Nik Potter and FM Gevorg Avanesyan arrived in Paris a short while ago from Libreville, Gabon.
Heavy fighting in N'Djamena today between anti-government rebels and the Chad National Army.
Air Serv International Country Director Nik Potter and Finance Manager Gevorg Avanesyan relocated safely today from a hotel near the presidential palace to the French military base. Aircraft Engineer Elish Gokavi was evacuated about midnight yesterday from N'Djamena and is safe in Entebbe, Uganda.
Air Serv International team in Abeche continues to assist with evacuation of UN & NGO staff - Normal humanitarian flight service still in effect - Air Serv International staff in N'Djamena advised to evacuate - remain on standby.
Air Serv International's staff in the town of Abeche in the Eastern Region of the country today performed one security evacuation flight of international humanitarian personnel from Guereda.
Warrenton, Va., Feb. 19, 2004 - Air Serv International will base a plane in Chad to assist more than 130,000 people who have crossed the border from Western Sudan to escape fighting in the Darfur area.