Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- Thousands of Nigerian refugees seek safety in Chad
- Des milliers de réfugiés nigérians fuient vers le Tchad en quête de sécurité
- De nouveaux réfugiés nigérians arrivent au Tchad
- Surging violence in Nigeria drives thousands across borders
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Décembre 2018
Central African refugees who have taken refuge in Chad received food hampers containing basic food items.
IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation delivered basic food items to the refugees from the Central African Republic, who are staying in a refugee camp in Chad.
This year in Ramadan, IHH reaches out to Chad, one of the poorest countries of Africa to offer a helping hand. IHH teams visited Govi refugee camp located close the capital city N'Djamena' and handed out food hampers containing basic foods like cooking oil, pasta, rice and flour.
IHH has carried out emergency relief efforts for Nigerian refugees who have escaped from the Boko Haram attacks and taken refuge in Chad. IHH teams have distributed 21 tons of food supplies consisting of rice, flour and oil to the refugees who have settled in the Dar es Salaam refugee camp established between the Nigeria-Chad border. IHH teams have also distributed the meat of 19 cattle’s.