Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- Tchad : 3W (Qui fait quoi où?) dans la Province du Lac (novembre 2018)
- Mécanisation agricole au Tchad : La Fao appuie le gouvernement à se doter d’une stratégie nationale
- Chad: Defusing Tensions in the Sahel - Africa Report No.266 | 5 December 2018
- From survival to resilience: Central African Refugees in the South of Chad seek more durable solutions
Kuwait, May 30 (KUNA) - In response to its food crisis, the state-founded Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) has donated USD 4 million to Chad aimed at increasing food production, as part of the fund, which supports generous living standards in Islamic nations. The amount will be used in encouraging small-sized projects aimed at producing food, and all matters related to it like farming, storage and marketing, among others.
PARIS, June 19 (KUNA) -- Sudanese Foreign Minister Deng Alor said here Thursday that he had officially asked France to try to mediate an end to the conflict in Darfur, which has spilled over into Chad, and he said this request had been granted.
Speaking after a meeting with French counterpart Bernard Kouchner, the Sudanese official said he had had "an exchange of views" with Kouchner "in the belief that France can play a positive role in Sudan." "We have confidence that France, with its central position in Africa and in the world, can play a role," Alor …
KHARTUM, April 16 (KUNA) -- Khartoum announced on Sunday that over 15,000 Sudanese and Chadian refugees crossed the borders into Sudan after security unrest in neighboring Chad broke out last Thursday.