Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
- Tchad Bulletin Humanitaire Numéro 06 | Juillet - Août 2018
Summary of Conflict Jan-Mar 2008
Since the end of January 2008, Chad is once again the center of serious security concern. Many of the issues threatening the security of civilians and the humanitarian community are having an effect region wide: relations between Chad and Sudan, the deployment of EUFOR in Chad/CAR and UNAMID in Darfur, and the movement of population across the borders. This document intends to provide a timeline of recent events in Chad.
From independence to war
Since its independence in 1960, the population of Chad has never known peace and security.