Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- Joint Communique of the First Meeting of the Sudan-Chad-UNHCR Tripartite Commission on Voluntary Repatriation of Sudanese Refugees Living in Chad
- Chad, Sudan and UNHCR first ever Tripartite Commission Meeting resolves to resume voluntary return of Sudanese refugees from Chad in November
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/08/2018)
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin août 2018
- Chad – Measles Outbreak (DG ECHO, World Health Organisation, Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 29 August 2018)
Within the cooperation framework between the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, the Islamic Development Bank and the Arab Doctors Union, the Egyptian medical convoy arrived at N'Djamena earlier this month within the framework of a campaign that aims at combating blindness caused by cataract in Chad.
The Chadian Hospital "Al Horreya" held a ceremony on this occasion, which was attended by Ms. Mahdeya Othman Eissa Chadian Minister of State for Health.
Foreign Minister, Ahmed Aboul Gheit received a delegation of Darfur faction leaders of different groups, within the framework of Egyptian demarche to bring together the political programs and negotiation visions for such groups, and to resume dialogue with the Sudanese Government in order to reach a peace agreement ending current struggles.
Spokesman for the Foreign Ministry stated that Egypt, through hosting Darfur faction leaders, aims at getting acquainted with the viewpoints of the different groups in order to encourage negotiations between the Sudanese Government and faction …