Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
- Tchad Bulletin Humanitaire Numéro 06 | Juillet - Août 2018
Pasadena, Ca. - In October, an assessment team led by the Headington Institute will head to Darfur and Chad to evaluate how how staff are being supported in the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
Over the past three years, as many as 400,000 people have died as a result of the conflict in Sudan. Over 2 million people have been displaced, and many have taken refuge in neighboring Chad.
InterAction is a coalition of more than 160 US-based private relief, international development and refugee assistance organizations.