Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Octobre 2018
- Tchad : Présence opérationnelle des partenaires (3W) - octobre 2018
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Tchad: Tableau de bord humanitaire (au 31 septembre 2018)
Paper presented by the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers at the International Interdisciplinary Conference on Rehabilitation and Reintegration of War-Affected Children
22-23 October 2009 - Brussels, Belgium
As you prepare for the forthcoming Security Council debate on children and armed conflict, the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers (the Coalition) would like to draw your attention to a number of key issues.
The Coalition welcomes the continued efforts of the Security Council to protect children in situations of armed conflict. This has contributed to some important progress. However, the impact is still to be felt by many tens of thousands of children who are, or are at risk of becoming, child soldiers.
New Global Report Finds Child Soldiers In Over 20 Conflicts Worldwide
LONDON - Governments are undermining progress in ending the use of children as soldiers, said a coalition of the world's leading human rights and humanitarian organizations in a newly published report.
The Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers today released the most comprehensive global survey of child soldiers to date.