Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire à l’Est (septembre 2018)
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire au Sud (septembre 2018)
- Joint Communique of the First Meeting of the Sudan-Chad-UNHCR Tripartite Commission on Voluntary Repatriation of Sudanese Refugees Living in Chad
- Chad, Sudan and UNHCR first ever Tripartite Commission Meeting resolves to resume voluntary return of Sudanese refugees from Chad in November
- Chad – Measles Outbreak (DG ECHO, World Health Organisation, Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 29 August 2018)
13/02/2009, Nairobi - The announcement follows a visit to the agency's Nairobi headquarters by the UN team Resident Coordinator in Chad, Mr. Kingsley Amaning.
"We have been able to identify several areas where UNDP, UNEP, Government of Chad and UN-HABITAT can collaborate for the benefit of Chadian people,"said Mr. Amaning referring to the United Nations Development Programme and the UN Environment Programme.
The UN's MINURCAT mission has helped stabilize the eastern part of Chad making it possible for development projects to be established.