Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- MSF hands over medical programmes in Am Timan
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Octobre 2018
- Tchad : Présence opérationnelle des partenaires (3W) - octobre 2018
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
13/02/2009, Nairobi - The announcement follows a visit to the agency's Nairobi headquarters by the UN team Resident Coordinator in Chad, Mr. Kingsley Amaning.
"We have been able to identify several areas where UNDP, UNEP, Government of Chad and UN-HABITAT can collaborate for the benefit of Chadian people,"said Mr. Amaning referring to the United Nations Development Programme and the UN Environment Programme.
The UN's MINURCAT mission has helped stabilize the eastern part of Chad making it possible for development projects to be established.