Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Octobre 2018
- Tchad : Présence opérationnelle des partenaires (3W) - octobre 2018
- Tchad: Tableau de bord humanitaire (au 31 septembre 2018)
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
The number of cases of Hepatitis E has doubled in Ngala and Damasak; and it has slightly increased in Monguno compared to the previous epidemiological reporting weeks. A total number of 42 blood samples were positive out of 66 (64%).
In Ngala camp MSF-Swiss has completed an isolation unit for pregnant women & newborn with Hepatitis-E.
UNICEF and FHI-360 clinics are managing the increasing caseload of HEV infected patients. Case management training is planned for clinicians
Some 200,000 Nigerian refugees hosted in neighbouring countries – Cameroon, Chad and Niger –are starting to return to Nigeria, especially from Cameroon, which received 62% of those refugees. Since 12th May around 11,000 returnees have arrived in Banki-Bama LGA from Cameroon.
1 452 Cas
17 Décès (1,16% des cas)
3 Point chauds
$2M Fonds requis