Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- West and Central Africa: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 – 10 December 2018)
- Chad – Lac Region Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Dashboard #5 (November 2018)
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 30/11/2018)
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Novembre 2018
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
Jeddah, KSA, 05.10.2015 – The Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) at its 307th meeting that ended on Monday, 5 October 2015, approved US $895 million to contribute towards new development projects in IDB member countries, namely; Togo, Benin, Chad, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Suriname, and Cameroon.
Jeddah, 13.09.2012 – At its 285th meeting that started last Sunday at IDB headquarters in Jeddah, the Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) chaired by HE Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, President, IDB Group, approved around US$ 425 million to finance development projects in member countries and for Muslim communities in non-member countries.
Sunday, 27 November 2011
22.11.2011, Jeddah, KSA – The 279th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank which convened on Sunday at IDB headquarters in Jeddah, expressed its satisfaction over IDB’s unprecedented level of financing during 2011: with an amount of $ 4.2 Million during the year, the IDB posted its highest annual achievement in terms of project financing, excluding financings by other IDB Group entities.