Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Décembre 2018
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/12/2018)
- Chad - N'Djamena - Base map (16 January 2019)
- Alerte sur les déplacements internes dans la province du Lac - Version Révisée
- Carte de nouveaux déplacements internes dans la province du Lac, 17 janvier 2019
Jeddah, KSA, 05.10.2015 – The Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) at its 307th meeting that ended on Monday, 5 October 2015, approved US $895 million to contribute towards new development projects in IDB member countries, namely; Togo, Benin, Chad, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Suriname, and Cameroon.
Jeddah, 13.09.2012 – At its 285th meeting that started last Sunday at IDB headquarters in Jeddah, the Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) chaired by HE Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, President, IDB Group, approved around US$ 425 million to finance development projects in member countries and for Muslim communities in non-member countries.
According to a recent study by the IDB, the world is expected to witness continued fluctuation in food commodity prices for a few more years to come. The study cautions that the impact of hunger as a result of the global price fluctuations is likely to undermine the development process in its developing and least developed member countries.
JEDDAH, KSA, 17.07.2012 –The 284th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank, which convened at IDB headquarters starting Sunday 16 July, under the chairmanship of Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, President, IDB Group, approved more than US$ 1,158 million towards development projects financing for IDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. This is the largest amount of approvals by a single IDB Board meeting since the Bank’s inception in 1975.
Jeddah, June 2, 2008 -- The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) announced today it is allocating US$1.5 billion to support efforts to meet immediate, medium and long term food crisis in its least developed member countries (LDMCs), though some programs will benefit other members as well.