Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- West and Central Africa: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 – 10 December 2018)
- Tchad: Monitoring de Protection, Région du Lac Tchad - octobre 2018
- Tchad : Présence physique des partenaires (Qui a un bureau où) - Décembre 2018
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire (novembre 2018)
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- On 19th February UNHCR reported that on 19th morning they recalled staff from a section of eastern Chad's border with Sudan after earlier air strikes against targets just across the frontier in West Darfur.
- UNHCR also reported that there are normally 4,000-5,000 IDPs at Aro Sharow, but there are unverified reports that most had fled after bombings around Abu Suruj, Sileah and Sirba in West Darfur earlier this month.
- On 12th February the UNCT in Cameroon reported that on 16th February, UNHCR and its partners are to start offering transport for the refugees from Kousséri to a camp near the town of Maltam, 32 km away.
- Official registration will be conducted at that time, enabling humanitarians to have an exact figure of the group.
- According to the UNCT, 21 humanitarian organizations are now working on the ground in Kousséri, including 6United Nations agencies, 13 NGOs, and the Red Cross movement.
- On 12th February BBC reported that the European Union military force heading for eastern …
Map is for planning purposes only.
Due to the large file size please allow extra time for downloading