Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chad Crisis Map 2018: Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 19/10/2018
- ECHO Factsheet – Chad – October 2018
- Nombre de personnes supplémentaire en situation d'Insécurité Alimentaire en cas de choc (17 octobre 2018)
- Tchad : Zones de Moyen d'Existence Dominanates et Etablissements Humains (17 octobre 2018)
WASHINGTON,DC, March 8, 2005 - U.S. Senators Sam Brownback (R-KS) and John S. Corzine (D-NJ) have introduced the Darfur Accountability Act of 2005, calling for U.S.
Approximately 465,000 Sudanese were refugees or asylum seekers at the end of 2000: some 200,000 in Uganda, about 70,000 in Ethiopia, an estimated 70,000 in Congo-Kinshasa, at least 55,000 in Kenya, 35,000 in Central African Republic, about 20,000 in Chad, some 12,000 in Egypt, and nearly 2,000 new Sudanese asylum applicants in Europe.
The Central African Republic hosted nearly 55,000 refugees at the end of 2000, including about 35,000 from Sudan, an estimated 15,000 from Congo-Kinshasa, about 3,000 from Chad, and nearly 1,000 from various other African countries.