Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire au Sud (septembre 2018)
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire à l’Est (septembre 2018)
- Joint Communique of the First Meeting of the Sudan-Chad-UNHCR Tripartite Commission on Voluntary Repatriation of Sudanese Refugees Living in Chad
- UNHCR Chad Factsheet - August 2018
- Urgent action needed to respond to acute malnutrition crisis in Chad
Tehran, March 15, IRN – Deploring the extensive hostilities of extremists in the Central African Republic which made the people, Muslims in particular, homeless, Iran Red Crescent Society sent first relief aid amounting to 40 tons to Chad.
The merchandise which includes tents, blanket and foodstuff is aimed at sympathizing with the migrants and help relieve their pains.
Iran expressed indignation at violence against the Muslim community in the Central African Republic which led to bloodshed and displacement.