Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad: Tableau de bord humanitaire (au 31 septembre 2018)
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
NCA has joined a large-scale relief operation to bring assistance to refugees and internally displaced people in eastern Chad. "The needs are huge," says Irene Wenaas Holte.
Two specialists are currently on route to eastern Chad where they will immediately work to address both the water, sanitary and medical requirements of a large number of refugees and internally displaced persons.
The tragedy of Darfur has caused over 200,000 people to flee across the border to neighbouring Chad. Fears are that this figure could double before the end of the year.
People stream over the border with neither food, water nor shelter. Norwegian Church Aid's emergency relief operation in Chad is one of the most challenging the organisation has ever faced.