Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad : Impact de la crise nigériane dans la région du Lac Rapport de Situation n° 31 (14/12/2018)
- West and Central Africa: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 – 10 December 2018)
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- Tchad : Présence physique des partenaires (Qui a un bureau où) - Décembre 2018
- Tchad : Aperçu de la situation humanitaire (novembre 2018)
An extraordinary Ecowas security summit has announced plans for a partnership with Central African states to fight "terrorism" in the region.
The Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas) announced plans on Saturday to increase co-operation with Central African states in the battle against “terrorism”, amid fears of Boko Haram’s insurgency spreading across the region.
Nigeria has said repeatedly that it needs more help from its neighbours – including Chad, Cameroon and Niger – to end the brutal five-year insurgency being waged by the Islamist group.