Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad : Impact de la crise nigériane dans la région du Lac Rapport de Situation n° 31 (14/12/2018)
- West and Central Africa: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 – 10 December 2018)
- The children of the Lake Chad Crisis
- Tchad : Présence physique des partenaires (Qui a un bureau où) - Décembre 2018
- Chad – Lac Region Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Dashboard #5 (November 2018)
Thousands of child refugees from Darfur, some as young as nine, are being abducted and sold to warring militias as child soldiers, a British human rights group reports on Friday.
The organisation, Waging Peace, has filmed testimony in refugee camps in eastern Chad, describing how children, mostly boys between nine and 15, have been forcibly taken from their families by camp leaders, who are then trafficking them to militias.
The report singles out the Darfur rebel group fighting the Khartoum government, the Justice and Equality Movement, as the main offender.