Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Tchad: Tableau de bord humanitaire (au 31 septembre 2018)
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
In this edition of the VOICE out loud we have asked our members to share their experiences from working in the Lake Chad Basin.
Their stories show how crises can become protracted and complex, with the effects of climate change layering with underdevelopment and conflicts, all feeding off each other, and contributing to hunger and the need for assistance and protection.
VOICE (Voluntary Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies) is the main NGO interlocutor on EU humanitarian affairs and brings together 84 NGOs. One of the main priorities of the network is to monitor funding for humanitarian aid and to use its collective influence to ensure NGOs’ expertise and experience are heard and brought into the relevant fora.