Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Chad: Response Plan 2018 (August 2018)
- Tchad : HRP 2018 - Suivi des financements au 27 septembre 2018
- Chad: HRP 2018 - Funding Monitoring as of 27 September
- Chad: Humanitarian Response and Long-term Recovery Must Go Hand in Hand, United Nations Officials Say
- Chad: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
Luanda, 12/13 - Chadian president, Idriss Deby, appealed to Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, for "all possible assistance" for his government to put an end to the military aggression from Sudan, backed by seven Arab countries.
The information is contained in a message delivered Wednesday in Luanda to José Eduardo dos Santos, by an Idriss Deby's envoy, Chadian minister of State responsible for Administration of Territory, Urbanisation and Housing, Nouradine Coumakoye.