Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Most read reports
- Chad - N'Djamena - Base map (16 January 2019)
- UNHCR Tchad : Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad - Statistiques fin Décembre 2018
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/12/2018)
- Carte de nouveaux déplacements internes dans la province du Lac, 17 janvier 2019
- Alerte sur les déplacements internes dans la province du Lac - Version Révisée
The Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) monitors and reports staple food prices in cities and towns in food-insecure countries. The Price Watch presents a summary of key trends in selected markets. Prices for all commodities and markets monitored are available in the Price Watch Annex.
GENEVA -- The UN High Commissioner for Refugees and the Executive Director of the UN World Food Programme have appealed to donors to give generously to alleviate the funding shortages that are forcing the agencies to cut back survival rations for refugees in camps across Africa.
REFUGEE NEWS BRIEFINGS
TANZANIA: REFUGEE CAMP CLOSES
Karago camp in Kibondo district, western Tanzania is expected to close in February 2005. The head of UNHCR sub office in Kibondo, Mr Bayisa Wak-Woya of the local Tanzanian office of the United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees (UNHCR) said on 2 December 2004 that refugees who are staying at Karago camp will be transferred at Mtendeli Camp, also within the same district.
Southern Africa CCA Guidance for November -- January at Four Month Lead
The outlook for southern Africa rainfall at four months lead indicates a tilt of the odds for below normal rainfall over northern Mozambique, southern Malawi and southwestern Tanzania. There is a tilt of the odds toward above normal rainfall over much of southern Africa and limited regions of Angola and Zaire. Climatology is expected elsewhere.