Appeals & Response Plans
- Chad: Measles Outbreak - May 2018
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2017
- Chad: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Chad: Floods - Aug 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Chad: Polio Outbreak - Jun 2011
- Chad: Cholera/Measles/Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2011
- Chad: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Innovation at HI: Demining drones: a mine clearance revolution?
- Little Ripples programme has a big effect on young refugee children in Chad
- Chiffres des Personnes relevant de la compétence du HCR au Tchad (Résumé) (A la date du: 31/10/2018)
- Chad UNHCR Operational update - October 2018
- Tchad Bulletin Humanitaire Numéro 06 | Juillet - Août 2018
IOM will be providing a number of services for six newly established accommodation facilities in northern and southern Greece. These services will include: camp set-up; protection through the provision of communication facilities as well as direct assistance to vulnerable cases such as victims of trafficking and unaccompanied minors; and, provision of medical assistance in coordination with Medecins du Monde Greece.
The overall number of refugees and migrants in Greece, including the islands, was reported as 57 113 on 12 June.
On 13 June, evacuation began of informal sites at Polykastro, close to the northern border and the former Idomeni site. Around 300 officers took part in the operation to relocate a total of around 4 000 migrants from the makeshift sites into state-run facilities.
In Greece, during the week of 9 May, IOM led an escort mission for 20 unaccompanied children (seven from Pakistan, six from Afghanistan, five from Syria, one from Palestine, and one from Egypt) who were escorted from the First Reception Centre in Lesvos to a new accommodation facility in Mytilene.