Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
Norway will contribute NOK 30 million for the first three-year phase of a programme to protect and replant mangrove forests.
The Government will propose to the Storting that an additional NOK 1 billion (approx. USD 162 million) be granted for relief work following the tsunami disaster in South East Asia. These will be additional funds and will not affect other parts of the international development budget or the budget of other ministries.
During a meeting with the parliamentary leaders at the Storting yesterday it became clear that the Government will have the full support of the parties for the proposal. This relief aid will come on top of the NOK 100 million (approx.