Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
Baptist World Aid continues to support the relief and rehabilitation activities of Baptists in the affected areas. Grants of over $200,000 have been approved to provide medical assistance, clean water, food and shelter. BWAid is now working with these groups as they seek to provide long term assistance in the provision of houses, medical facilities, equipment, small loans to start businesses, and provision for children etc.