Most read reports
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
Baptist World Aid continues to support the relief and rehabilitation activities of Baptists in the affected areas. Grants of over $200,000 have been approved to provide medical assistance, clean water, food and shelter. BWAid is now working with these groups as they seek to provide long term assistance in the provision of houses, medical facilities, equipment, small loans to start businesses, and provision for children etc.