Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
On December 26 a massive tsunami swept through the Indian Ocean region to become arguably the largest natural disaster in living memory. Questions are now being asked: what are the environmental impacts of this tragedy? Did damaged environments contribute to the extent of the impact? And perhaps most importantly, what can be done to make sure that the long-term welfare of survivors is considered?
Our flagship, the Rainbow Warrior, is currently assisting the French organisation Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in delivering emergency relief aid.