Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
All of the $19 million allocated to match $ for $ public fundraising following the Indian Ocean tsunami has now been allocated to New Zealand NGOs and community groups, Aid Minister Marian Hobbs announced today.
"The New Zealand public showed tremendous generosity to the call for public donations to aid victims of the tsunami and I am very pleased that the government was able to recognise that," says Marian Hobbs.
"The Government's international aid and development agency, NZAID has coordinated the allocation process. Three funding rounds took place.