Most read reports
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (Federation) announced yesterday in Geneva that at least A$720 million is estimated to be needed for longer-term Red Cross Red Crescent programs of assistance to bring back to life the communities affected by the tsunami.
Addressing a specially convened meeting of Geneva Diplomatic Corps, Susan Johnson, the Federation's Director of Operations described the catastrophe as "the most devastating natural disaster in modern times" and explained that current estimates were that A$120 million would be required …