Most read reports
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
MANILA, PHILIPPINES (18 March 2005) - The distribution of the billions of dollars pledged for reconstruction after the Asian tsunami must be "predictable, transparent, strategic and effective," Asian Development Bank (ADB) President Haruhiko Kuroda said at a high-level coordination meeting on the disaster.
"As the recovery effort now moves from initial relief to rehabilitation and reconstruction, it is essential to keep the world's attention focused on continued support and ensure that donor confidence in our efforts remains high," Mr. Kuroda said.
MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will host a high-level meeting in March to coordinate assistance to tsunami affected countries, ADB President, Haruhiko Kuroda, announced today.