Most read reports
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles – Suspected Plague (Ex- Madagascar), 26 Oct 2017
Austrian help and assistance well received by the affected people
Vienna, 7 April 2005 - The Federal Government has organised a commemorative journey to Thailand for relatives of the Austrian tsunami victims, which will take place this weekend. "The early morning hours of 26 December 2004, when a huge flood wave devastated large coastal parts of South-East Asia, brought tremendous grief to numerous parts of the world. In Austria, we mourn for the victims of this disaster together with their families and friends.