Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
The massive earthquake and tsunami that struck 12 countries in South Asia and Africa claimed the lives of more than 280,000 people. Millions more are homeless and without food, water, medical care or proper sanitation. Refugees International (RI) is using our 25 years of experience with displacement to ensure that the best measures are taken to save -- and rebuild -- these people's lives.
International aid coalition is a good start, but implementation is key