Most read reports
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
Following their meeting on January 12, 2005 where Paris Club Creditors announced that, considering the devastating effects of the tsunami and in order to allow those countries to dedicate all resources to address humanitarian and reconstruction needs, they were not expecting any debt payment from tsunami affected countries until the IMF and the World Bank have made a full assessment of the needs, Paris Club Creditors further discussed the situation of those countries on March 9, 2005.
During their meeting held on January 12, 2005, Paris Club creditors discussed the situation of the countries affected by the tsunami.