Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
As the response to the tsunami situation continues, some NGOs are receiving offers of material aid that are unsuitable for their programmes.
The Global Hand network is on standby to help with precisely this dilemma.
Introduction in brief
Global Hand provides a matching service linking the corporate and NGO arenas, particularly in relation to product placement. If NGOs are offered donated goods they do not want, they are invited to refer donors to Global Hand.