Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
In a high-security building in Kampala, Uganda, a man leads a group of sleuths investigating a potential killer. While they may go about their work with the meticulousness of police detectives, they are actually a different type of investigator. Professor Moses Joloba, Director of Uganda's Supranational Reference Laboratory, leads his team to pursue TB – the world’s leading killer among infectious diseases. The disease killed more than 1.6 million people around the world in 2017.
GENEVA - The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Global Fund have signed a US$10.5 million grant to address human rights barriers faced by vulnerable communities in Africa, and facilitate access to lifesaving health care. The grant is the first of its kind and will cover 10 countries including Botswana, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Senegal, the Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.