Most read reports
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
By Tara Tharayil
WINNIPEG, Man. -- Low-German speaking Mennonites in Mexico, many of whom are Canadian citizens, have donated nearly $50,000 to tsunami relief through the Mennonite Central Committee Canada (MCCC).
In a letter circulated through churches in Cuauhtemoc, Don Peters, the Executive Director of MCCC, expressed his thanks to the community for their contribution to MCC Canada's tsunami relief effort. "Through this donation," he wrote, "you are in partnership with MCC Canada in its response to the tragedy in Asia."