Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
SPRING LAKE, Mich., Feb 14, 2005 - A month after the devastating Indian Ocean tsunami, International Aid has announced that it has surpassed its initial $2 million goal for the victim rescue and relief phase, but that more support will be needed for long-term development.