Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
The World Conservation Union launches a five-year programme to reduce the vulnerability and improve the livelihoods of coastal communities in twelve countries in Asia and Africa. The programme will work with communities to restore ecosystems and improve livelihoods in severely degraded coastal zones, and integrate ecosystem concerns into post-tsunami reconstruction and development processes at local and national levels.