Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
January 07, 2005 - JAKARTA - With Prime Minister Lee Hai-chan and Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon in attendance, leaders from some of the world's wealthiest nations gathered here yesterday to offer a broad relief program to countries that suffered a calamity caused by monstrous waves.
Participants agreed to establish tsunami early warning systems and cooperate closely to aid the affected areas on the shorelines of the Indian Ocean. It was also agreed that the United Nations would act as the clearinghouse for all relief efforts.