Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
29 Jan 2013 - A state of emergency was declared on 28 Jan after the Seychelles was affected by rare floods and landslides. A total of 106 people were evacuated to temporary shelters. On the main island, 50 houses were destroyed in Mahé.
Written permission is not required for the use and reproduction
of this map as allowed by statutory exemptions (e.g. UN-affiliated or partner
nongovernmental organizations, United Nations Associations, UN System organizations
including Specialized Agencies) or Fair Use. It applies solely to scholarly,
academic, non-profit, or journalistic use of the properly credited ReliefWeb
Any ReliefWeb map, whether used in print, electronic or online format, must be credited as follows: Created by ReliefWeb.