Most read reports
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Seychelles – Suspected Plague (Ex- Madagascar), 26 Oct 2017
Washington, D.C., January 4, 2005 - The U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) shares the world's shock and horror at the immense loss of life and immeasurable continuing suffering wrought by December 26's earthquake and tidal wave, which destroyed countless lives, families, livelihoods, and communities across the rim of the Indian Ocean. Millions of displaced persons in at least eleven countries desperately need clean water, food, medicines, and shelter, as well as long-term assistance to re-establish their shattered lives, families, and communities.