Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
The government is making last-ditch efforts to confirm the fate of its nationals missing in the tsunami-hit Asian nations, with international rescue efforts gradually running down on the ninth day since the outbreak of the tragedies.
The government said a body, believed to be a South Korean national's, was founded on Monday (Jan. 3), raising the death toll to 11.