Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
Volunteers of the Taiwan Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation started a large-scale fundraising campaign in Taiwan and other countries where the humanitarian group maintains chapters on Jan. 1, 2005.
Thousands of Tzu Chi volunteers took to the streets on Jan. 1 in Kaohsiung, Taichung, Pingtung, Taitung, Yilan, Tainan and other cities in central and southern Taiwan. Street fundraising drive in Taipei and other northern cities will take place next week.
In the coming weeks, some 7,000 donation boxes will be carried by Tzu Chi volunteers in Taiwan to appeal for donations on the streets.