Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
Pretoria (ICRC) – The ICRC and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) have recently concluded a memorandum of understanding that will strengthen relations between them and improve coordination of their activities.
The memorandum was signed on 15 May in Gaborone, Botswana, by Stergomena Lawrence Tax, the executive secretary of the SADC, and Jürg Eglin, the head of the ICRC's regional delegation in Pretoria.
News No. 05/2 - 5 January 2005
Last week, following the disaster in Asia, the ICRC launched a special website (www.familylinks.icrc.org) to provide information for people on the spot and around the world who are concerned about the safety of their loved ones.
The website can be used to let others know one is alive or to post the name of a person being sought.