Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
On the day of the Jakarta talks to deal with the Asian tsunami crisis, Christian Aid calls on the international community to make a long-term commitment to the region.
'Christian Aid's long experience in dealing with disasters, both natural and man-made, shows that the recovery may take at least three years. A long-term commitment is required from the international community to ensure that communities hardest hit by disaster receive proper shelter and sustainable livelihoods.' Says Andrew Pendleton. Christian Aid's senior policy officer.