Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles sets course to establish a Nutrition Information System
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
Vienna, Austria, December 11, 2013. Meeting in its 145th Session, the Governing Board of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) has approved financing over US$403m to boost socio-economic development in over 35 partner countries. Of the new commitments some US$306.04m went to support 14 public sector loans and seven grants. The bulk of the public sector funding will co-finance transportation, education, energy, poverty reduction, and water supply and sanitation projects. Under OFID’s private sector and trade finance programs, eight projects totalling US$97m were approved.