Most read reports
- Seychelles: Dengue Outbreak Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF Operation n° MDRSC004
- Seychelles: Preparedness for the Plague Emergency Plan of Action Final Report DREF n° MDRSC005
- Seychelles country cooperation strategy at a glance
- Seychelles: Location Map (2013)
- Engaging media for effective risk communication in Seychelles
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Vienna, Austria, December 11, 2013. Meeting in its 145th Session, the Governing Board of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) has approved financing over US$403m to boost socio-economic development in over 35 partner countries. Of the new commitments some US$306.04m went to support 14 public sector loans and seven grants. The bulk of the public sector funding will co-finance transportation, education, energy, poverty reduction, and water supply and sanitation projects. Under OFID’s private sector and trade finance programs, eight projects totalling US$97m were approved.