Most read reports
- Sweden signs multiyear agreement with UN Central Emergency Response Fund
- UN humanitarian chief commends Sweden for “outstanding humanity and international solidarity”
- Country report - Immigration Detention in Sweden: Increasing Restrictions and Deportations, Growing Civil Society Resistance (July 2018)
- The largest EU civil protection operation helps Sweden fight forest fires
- Sweden | Forest Fires – EUCPM response - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 01/08/2018
Monrovia, Liberia. 08 September 2011. Sweden today signed an agreement with the United Nations, providing SEK 38 million (approximately US$ 6 million) in support of efforts to prevent and respond to sexual and gender based violence in Liberia. Mr. Klas Gierow, Acting Chargé d’Affaires at the Swedish Embassy in Monrovia signed on behalf of the Government of Sweden, while the Resident Representative of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Ms. Esperance Fundira, signed on behalf of the UN in Liberia.