Most read reports
- Sweden signs multiyear agreement with UN Central Emergency Response Fund
- UN humanitarian chief commends Sweden for “outstanding humanity and international solidarity”
- Country report - Immigration Detention in Sweden: Increasing Restrictions and Deportations, Growing Civil Society Resistance (July 2018)
- Sweden's migration and asylum policy (February 2018)
- Sweden | Forest Fires – EUCPM response - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 01/08/2018
Beirut, 16 December 2014 (Communication and Information Unit)--
On 11 December 2014, ESCWA and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) launched of a four-year project to bolster food and water security in the Arab region. SIDA has donated USD 2.7 million while the contribution of ESCWA will amount to USD 0.8 million.